Monday, March 31, 2008

Same ole, same ole

Well, I'm really sorry I haven't posted more on here recently, but in all honesty, it's been too crazy. I hardly have any new pictures because Isaac moves around too much to get any. (He's just a blur in most of the ones I have taken recently :-). Every time he does something cute, by the time I find the camera, he has moved on to the next thing. So I figured I would at least give everyone an update. Isaac is walking all over the place now--he'll be running in no time (Lord, help us!). I guess he finally got up the confidence and man can he go! He went through this phase where he would walk on his hands and feet--quite entertaining! Unfortunately, I think he might already be done with that, and I never did catch it on camera. He loves playing outside. We can't wait for the weather to get consistently nice so we can play out there every day. He now has at least 12 teeth (4 new honkin premolars). There might be more back there, but he's not big on letting us look. Life has settled into a fairly predictable routine (for which, I am very grateful!) Of course, with that predictability comes boring blogger updates! Here is one of the few good pictures I have recently (and yes, I know he needs a haircut).

No comments: