Thursday, April 10, 2008

First "black" eye

Well, as you can see, we got a nice boo boo. My little Angel is having a bit of a devilish streak. He'll act all sweet and perfect until you tell him no and then...look out! So this occurred as we were playing around on the bed. Paul had just gotten home and Isaac was a bit grumpy. He started throwing himself around on the bed. He hit his head on Daddy a couple of times and fussed because it didn't feel too good. But apparently that wasn't enough to stop him from throwing himself around. A few seconds later, he got exasperated and threw his head down on my knee. Oh boy, did he cry at that one! This mark appeared almost instantly. I was really worried that it was going to turn into a big bruise (in which case I was going to have shirts printed saying, "No, I do not hit my kid!"). Luckily, it didn't get any darker than this and it disappeared in a day or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy!!