Monday, March 10, 2008

Blowing

Isaac has started one of his cutest tricks yet...blowing on everything. What's so cute about it is that it isn't a really blow; it's sort of a combination between a puff of air coming out of his mouth and a sigh (I'm not sure that makes sense...you'd just have to hear it). Paul and I blow on his food before we give it to him if it's hot, and Paul blows out candles while he's holding Isaac, so maybe that is where he has gotten it from. At first I didn't know what he was doing, because he would do it while he was playing in the living room. I haven't exactly figured out what all makes him think he needs to blow on something, but I'm coming up with a theory. He does blow on some food that we give him while he's in his high chair. (He blew on a pancake I gave him Sat. morning and he blew on his cheese toast this morning.) And he does help blow if we're blowing out a candle, but my favorite so far was this morning. For some reason he likes to chew on the noses of stuffed animals (his puppy, some bears, pretty much anything). He goes right for the nose to bite it (this might not bode well for any future siblings or classmates). Anyway, this morning he leaned over to bite the nose of a teddy bear and right before he did, he blew on it.

Here's a cute random picture for you.

No comments: