Monday, May 25, 2009

New cousin

Here is Joran, the new addition to the cousins. Maybe soon we'll have a picture of them all together. Isaac thought he was kind of cool but wasn't that impressed. I give him a year or two before he gets that this is the closest male to him in the family and they start doing all those fun things that boys like to do. And how is this for an initiation... I was holding him so mom could take a shower and he wet his diaper. I went to change it and right after I took it off, he pooped. So I had to change the clothes, changing pad, and get a new clean diaper since he pooped on the first one. And since they use cloth diapers, I had to try to figure out how to fold it for a newborn. He was just checking to make sure my newborn skills were still up to snuff (which they weren't, really :-).





No comments: