Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Isaac turns 2!

Since Isaac's birthday was in the middle of the week this year, and we don't have any family in town, we wanted to do something special. So we introduced Isaac to Chuck E Cheese. We have a bunch of video of it (I will try and post some later).
Daddy introducing Isaac to his favorite kind of game--racing.


Isaac's first Whack A Mole game (or in this case, whack a spider).


Taking a little ride with Chuck E.


Daddy really likes the driving games.

Introducing Isaac to my all time favorite game (and Granddaddy's)--Skee ball



Enjoying a messy cupcake.

For some reason, he wouldn't pick up the cupcake...he just went for digging in.






One of his new presents (ironically very similar to something I had when I was little).

1 comment:

Charbelle said...

A kid after my own heart, eat the icing leave the cake =)